Every guest is requested to observe and comply with the following Regulations established by Swissôtel Nankai Osaka (hereof referred to as “Swissôtel” or “the Hotel”) to maintain the quality of the Hotel and to ensure that Hotel guests have a pleasant and safe stay in accordance with Article 10 of the Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts. If a guest does not comply with the House Regulations, Swissôtel may choose not to permit further use by the guest of the guest rooms and other Hotel facilities pursuant to Section 1 of Article VI of said Terms and Conditions. Swissôtel will not be liable to any guest or other person for any damage caused by his/her failure in complying with the House Regulations.
1. In order to provide a smoke free environment in all guest rooms, smoking is strictly (All type of electronic cigarettes included). A fee of JPY 15,000 plus a two night charge for rehabilitation and cleaning will be imposed for any violations.
2. Please refrain from doing any act which is likely to cause a fire, and from using any heat generating articles such as heating apparatus, cooking appliances or hot plates in guest rooms.
3. Please do not bring onto the premises of the hotel any of the following as they disturb or endanger other guests:
4. Please refrain from inviting visitors to your guest room after 22:00
5. Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than lodging.
6. Please use the safe deposit boxes for money and valuables which are available free of charge at the Front Swissôtel will not be liable for the loss or theft of any personal items left unattended, or kept in your room safe.
7. Please show your room key card holder when you sign for any bills in the Hotel’s restaurants, bars, or other facilities.
8. Neither guest rooms nor the lobby shall be utilized as office space.
9. Public telephones are located in the main A service charge shall be added to each outgoing call made from your room.
10. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause annoyance are strictly prohibited.
11. Rules regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows;
12. You will be charged for any damage or loss of Swissôtel facilities or equipment, inside or outside the Hotel caused by you or by your guests.
13. Please refrain from going out of your room in bathrobes, pajamas, yukatas, or slippers.
14. Please pay your bills whenever the Front Desk presents a bill while you are staying at the All bills are due upon such presentation.
15. Ordering meals and drinks to be delivered from outside the Hotel is not permitted.
Article I. Scope of Application
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions, and any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations, and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case where the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations or generally accepted practice, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Article II. Application for Accommodation Contracts
1. A guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars;
2. In the case where the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of the accommodation beyond the date(s) in sub-paragraph (2) of the preceding Section, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article III. Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts and Guarantee of Reservations
A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. Although, all reservations are advised to be guaranteed. Non-guaranteed reservations will be held until 18:00 on the day of arrival after which time, the room may be released.
Reservations may be guaranteed by
Article IV. Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded.
2. In the case where the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, the Hotel shall be treated as having accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Section.
Article V. Refusal of Accommodation Contract
The Hotel shall have the rights not to accept the application for an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
Article VI. Right of the Hotel to Cancel Accommodation Contracts
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
2. In the case where the hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with preceding Section, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any services which he/she has not received.
Article VII. Registration
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
2. In the case where the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article XII by any means other than cash in Japanese currency such as traveller’s cheques, coupons or credit cards, such means of payment shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Section.
Article VIII. Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 15:00 on the day of registration until 11:00 on the day of departure;
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Section, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same In this case, extra charges shall be charged as follows;
Article IX. Observance of House Regulations
The Guest shall observe the House Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel or in the service directory in the guest rooms.
Article X. Business Hours
The business hours of the main facilities of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities shall be displayed at various places, or in the service directory in the guest
1. Service hours of Front Desk:
2. Service hours (at facilities) for dining or drinking: Depending on restaurant’s operation hours;
a) Breakfast b) Lunch c) Dinner d) Other Snacks or Drinks
3. Service hours of ancillary facilities:
Article XI. Payment of Accommodation Charges
1. Accommodation and other charges shall be paid at the Front Desk at the time of the Guest’s departure or upon request by the Hotel in cash in Japanese currency, or by other means acceptable to the Hotel such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards.
2. Accommodation and other charges shall be paid even if the Guest does not voluntarily utilize the accommodation facilities once such facilities have been made available to him/her by the Hotel.
Article XII. Liabilities of the Hotel
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for any damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest due to the non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements, or in fulfilling However, the said condition shall not apply in the case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2. The Hotel has received Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the Fire Furthermore, the Hotel is covered by a Hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fires and/or other disasters.
Article XIII. Relocation to Other Hotels
1. The hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodations cannot be made, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Section, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be deemed as the However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel will not pay the compensation fee to the Guest.
Article XIV. Handling of Deposited Articles
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for any loss, breakage or other damage caused to goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest except the case when this has occurred due to causes of force However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report the kind and value thereof but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to maximum of 150,000 yen.
2. The hotel shall compensate the Guest for any loss, breakage or other damage caused, through intention or critical negligence on the part of the Hotel, to goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value have not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to the maximum of 150,000 yen.
Article XV. Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it and to hand it over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his/her check-in only if the Hotel has agreed to do so in advance.
2. When the valuable belongings of the Guest are left behind after his/her check-out, if the ownership of such article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of such article and ask for When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or no ownership is confirmed, the Hotel shall retain it for certain period, and turn it over to the nearest police station.
3. The Hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings for the preceding Sections 1 and 2, shall be complied with the provisions of Section 1 of this Article, and the provisions of Section 2 of this Article, respectively.
Article XVI. Liability in regard of Parking
The hotel shall not be liable for the custody of a vehicle of the guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot in front of the Main Entrance of the Hotel, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not, as the Hotel merely offers the space for parking. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for any damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Article XVII. Liability of the Guest
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for any damage caused to the Hotel through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Swissôtel Nankai Osaka ☆☆☆☆☆
5-1-60 Namba Chuo-ku Osaka 542-0076 Japan,
Tel: +81 6 6646 1111
Fax: +81 6 6648 0331